Business Development Manager
• Setting Business direction and goals for all suppliers in his/her team.
• Fully accountable for suppliers performance, development and relations.
• Speaking partner to Range & Category Leader/Category Leader/Sourcing Developer/MAM.
• Transfer of the global PDP business plan into long term supplier development plans.
• Responsibility for the Prioritized suppliers’ development talks.
• Lead and steer that we constantly improve supplier performance to create capability for long term development.
• Evaluate and secure existing production capacities having in mind long term IKEA needs.
• Builds effective long term relations with supplier.
• Contributes and secures the right competence level at the supplier.
• Securing Deployment of decisions from supply chain & specialists including existing and new approaches.
• Contributor to IKEA Components improvement work like Strategic Priorities or everyday priorities.
• Contribute to development and deployment of SDP, Material/PDP Business Plan
• Responsibility for securing and developing of the competence in his/her team.
• Define the gaps in needed and existing competence throughout the category in the region.
• Leading/Facilitating SDP or other development programs Date: Issued by: Authorized by: 2012-09-10 Björn Sjögren Cecilia Lindholm
• Promote learning and development through global projects.
• Utilize the high performing co-workers potentials with prioritized suppliers and projects.
• Leadership for business result and people development
• Act as an IKEA ambassador and as a role model, ability to live up to our business code; tough, fair, honest and professional