Operation Manager, Consumable Group
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Marketing or equivalent business experience (MBA or PhD preferred)
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in Sales, Business Development or Marketing and at least 5 years management experience
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience with chromatography or analytical instrumentation is required.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams such as application chemists, hardware and software engineers, project management, manufacturing, and quality control, without formal authority.
- Proven ability to manage and complete multiple projects with tight timelines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; proficiency is one of the Asian languages is highly preferred
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skill
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Founded in 1958 in the U.S., Waters Corporation is a leading developer and manufacture of analytical laboratory technologies. The company is focused on advancing the most leveraged laboratory technologies in use today: liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry and related chemistry consumables and informatics solutions..